MuttNation Foundation is a donation-supported organization with the mission to end animal cruelty, neglect, and homelessness. It was founded in 2009 by Miranda Lambert and her mother Bev Lambert.
MuttNation provides aid to animals across the US through efforts such as:
- Spay and neuter campaigns
- Medical treatments
- Adoption events, pet transportation, and pet ownership education
- Mill rescues
- Legislative changes
- Service dog training and placement
- Food and supplies for animal shelters
Some of our initiatives include:
- Mutts Across America: 50 States/50 Shelters
An annual program which provides funds and support to animal shelters in every US state.
- Redemption Ranch
A new low-kill shelter located in Tishomingo, OK.
- Cause for the Paws
An annual event which has raised over $1.5 million.
- Partnerships with North Shore Animal League and Red Star Emergency Relief
Mill rescue and emergency disaster relief.
- MuttNation merchandise sales and donation drives
All contributions to MuttNation, a 501(c)3 organization, are 100% tax deductible. The Lamberts, along with a passionate board of directors, make every effort to ensure that your hard-earned dollars go towards improving the lives of animals. Every penny dispersed is personally decided upon and overseen by Miranda and Bev. Thank you for joining us in the fight!